I have share easy step by step drawings for beginners, kids in easy steps well explained through text as well as link of video is given too

New post

https://theaartist1.blogspot.com/2020/06/how-to-draw-whale-easy-step-by-step-for.html

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday, June 7, 2020

How to draw a lotus flower - easy step by step - using square only


In my blogs you will find easy way to learn  drawing. From my blogs I give my best that a kid or beginner easily draw.

     As I think that everyone should know that         how to draw🌸.


How to draw a lotus flower - easy step by step - using square only



You can also watch the YouTube video 
(Specially made for beginners)



Materials required:-

1. Sheet (A4 size prefered)
2. Pencil (Normal pencil at home/HB/2B)
3. Eraser
4. Marker/ Black sketch pen
5. Colours (pencil/ water/ poster/ stedler/ sketch pens)

How to draw lotus step by step                

Start by drawing a sqaure than complete it by making a trapezium with pencil making very light lines.









You can also watch

How to draw a whale













You can also watch

How to draw a rabbit









You have drawn a beautiful lotus!


Therefore, to draw a lotus is very very easy through the above steps
So, Stay connected through my YouTube channel by clicking on My YouTube channel

Thankyou🌸

You can also watch other videos














No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages